[Mailman] talk-it - Re: DMARC and OSM lists

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Sep 6 09:44:56 UTC 2018

I think you'd know if it was 3 surely... It looks completely
different. As far as I know pretty much nobody bar Fedora is
using that anyway.

That option is in 2 anyway but only the latest and we are
running 2.1.16 currently.

At the end of the day if it's there then fine - as list owner
you can turn it on and you don't need me.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/