[Mailman] Investment from UAE Noble Family

Ken Anderson info at mailsgo.ml
Mon Sep 10 11:42:13 UTC 2018

 Hello,

 My name is Ken Anderson; I got your contact during my search for
investment opportunities in your area/country.

 I represent the interests of a noble family in the Kingdom of Saudi
Arabia.

 We have the authority and approval of my client, to invest over
$US185,000,000.00. One Hundred
 and Eighty Five Million United States Dollars of his fund.

 We are interested in: Real estate, Energy, oil/Gas, Corporate/stock
investment and mining, transportation,
 health sector and Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry &
Fishing, or any other sector as may be advised by you.

 We will send you more details including our company profile and
details of working
 business/investment agreement when we receive your response.

 Thanks. We look forward for your response.

 Regards,
 Ken Anderson

UNSUBSCRIBE
https://india.kritih.com/mw/index.php/lists/cc403tfqqdd85/unsubscribe/mr535zhmys36e/ff260d01wk6f6