[Mailman] Logistics service from China

N.G overseas at gsssz.com
Wed Sep 12 08:50:02 UTC 2018

Dear Value Customer,

Good day,this is N.G from GRAND SEA SERVICE CO.,LTD.(GSS),we are a energetic
and leading logistics company in China,member of NOVCC and WCA.

We can offer you all kinds of service for FCL/LCL/AIR shipments,also with
other logistic service such as Trucking/Warehouse/Customs Clearance here in
China and destination.

If you have any inquiry from China,please feel free to contact us,we'll try
our best to complete the shipments.

Tks & Rgds
N.G/Oversea Manager

GRAND SEA SERVICE CO.,LTD (深圳市浩海达国际货运代理有限公司)
NVOCC NO:MOC NV 08847
Room 1207-1209. 12th Floor,Yue Yun Building, No.1001,Wenjin South Road,LuoHu
District,ShenZhen
Email:overseas at gsssz.com
Tel:86-755-25993989-8006  Fax:86-755-61640997