[Mailman] Website Design and Development Solution...

Megan Foxden meganfoxden at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:55:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am Megan, representing a development company. We specialize in Website
design, Redesign, Web Development, iPhone Apps, Android Apps and Software
Development and Digital Marketing. We cater our services to the clientele
across the globe.

Our app development services include:

1.       Website Design.

2.       Web Development.

3.       Website Redesign.

4.       Android App Development.

5.       Windows mobile app development.

6.       HTML 5 app development.

Our Digital Marketing Services Include: SEO, SMO, ORM & PPC.

We also offer cost arbitrage opportunity wherein we can be your backend arm
and help you save your delivery cost. Do let me know if you are interested
and I would be happy to send you our past work details, testimonials etc.

Curious? Drop a reply to this mail and we will hop on the opportunity to get
in touch.

Thanks & Regards,

Megan Foxden
Marketing Manager

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you will be
removed from our database within 2 business days, don't worry!