[Mailman] Graphic design and Printing solution...

Kajal Mogha moghakajal345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:03:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am Kajal, representing a Graphic design company. We specialize in Graphic
design, Product designing, and 3D Printing and Digital Marketing. We cater
our services to the clientele across the globe.

Our app development services include:

1.       Graphic design.

2.       3D visualisation.

3.       Product designing.

4.       Interior designing

5.       Engineering design with Solidworks

6.       Printing and publishing

Our Digital Marketing Services Include: SEO, SMO, ORM & PPC.

We also offer cost arbitrage opportunity wherein we can be your backend arm
and help you save your delivery cost.

 Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to send you our
past work details, testimonials etc.

Curious? Drop a reply to this mail and we will hop on the opportunity to get
in touch.

Thanks & Regards,

Kajal Mogha

Marketing Manager

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you will be
removed from our database within 2 business days, don't worry!