[Mailman] Unsubscribe

Alex Clark aclark at clearviewgeographic.com
Sat Dec 21 18:19:23 UTC 2019

Mailman,

Can you please remove me from the OSM lists that my email occurs on? I'm trying to filter out my email a little more and am having trouble keeping the OSM emails organized.

aclark at clearviewgeographic.com<mailto:aclark at clearviewgeographic.com>

Thank you,
Alex Clark
Chief Executive Officer & President
aclark at clearviewgeographic.com<mailto:aclark at clearviewgeographic.com> | O: 386-957-2314
[cid:7314fa0b-2898-4a56-9d21-5a8aa87182e4]
www.clearviewgeographic.com<http://www.clearviewgeographic.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, its contents, and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or forwarding of this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Clearview Geographic LLC thanks you for your cooperation.