[Mailman] Location Tag

Dusan Perovic dusan-perovic at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:50:05 UTC 2019

Dear and respected administrators,
For the last two or three months, I'm unsuccessfully trying to tag at that location, and also I get information from many people that they can not find and tag the location "Sportska Akademija Perovic".
Never before has this problem existed, the location is credible and there are hundreds of pople and images and videos that were previously created and tagged there.
I kindly ask you to check what is happening and to allow people to find that location again and be able to tag.

Thank you in advance

Gym studio 💪(place for training)
"Sportska Akademija Perovic"
Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10a, lokal 3.