[Mailman] Big problem

Nuno Caldeira hello at iamnunocaldeira.com
Sun Jan 13 14:42:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

Instagram uses OpenStreetMap as a basemap on the background. the
information you are referring, isn't on OpenStreetMap as you can see on
this link:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=Laysa%20Amaral%20Sousa#map=18/35.11622/-80.62600

Contact Instagram directly to remove that information.

Kind regards,

Nuno Caldeira

www.iamnunocaldeira.com