[Mailman] Charity News - January 21, 2019

Louis Fawcett louis at nonprofitheadlines.org
Sun Jan 20 19:52:40 UTC 2019

January 21, 2019 - Tomorrow's Nonprofit Headlines TODAY

VISIT HERE: http://NonprofitHeadlines.org

Your January 21, 2019 - Nonprofit Headlines

Nonprofit Documentary Film to Shoot In Charleston, SC
The NANOE Gathering: 7 Big Ideas About Your Nonprofit Career
Major Gifts Ramp-Up Million Dollar Fundraiser: Hall Powell
What is “Savage Social” and Will it Work for Your Nonprofit?
10 Power Words Nonprofits Use to Increase Conversions
Nonprofit Hero Slaughters Charity’s “Sacred Cows”
Major Gifts Fundraising: 10 Ways To Improve Your “Ask”
Jason Bundy to Receive Strickland Philanthropist Medallion

Dear Colleagues In Nonprofit Service,

More than half (204) of media outlets are now registered as 501c3 nonprofit corporations as compared with 196 that are commercial entities. In recent years, the nonprofit model has attracted a significant amount of foundation funding for news gathering. The State of the News Medial 2014 report estimated that roughly $150 million in philanthropy now goes to journalism annually.

In short, NONPROFIT JOURNALISM IS SETTING A TREND. Together we're on the cutting edge.

VISIT HERE: http://NonprofitHeadlines.org

Why our we recognized as America’s “Trusted” Nonprofit News Source? First, we speak and act honestly. We are open and factual in our dealings with readers, donors, project partners, governments, sector leaders and interested publics. Second, we are not compromised by AD revenues from for-profit corporations who sell products to nonprofits they don’t need or don’t work. Third, we disallow self-promoting individuals to write articles rooted in opinion instead of journalistic work. Finally, we are straightforward in highlighting associations, networks, media outlets and intermediary organizations that need to change the way they pursue impact, sustainability and mission. We curaten ews from respected nonprofit media outlets and thought-leaders within the charitable sphere. We do this so sector leaders have a one-stop news source on which they can rely.

We look forward to featuring you and the important work you do.

Warmly,

Louis Fawcett

President