[Mailman] New Mailing List for East Anglia (GB)

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Mon Jul 15 10:05:55 UTC 2019

Hallo Robert,

I just checked, there already is a curiously named *Talk-gb-midanglia*
<https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-midanglia> which is
for "Mapping discussions for East Anglia (UK)". Would this suffice?

FYI, in general, my doctrine for setting up mailing lists is to follow
the OSM ethos of "just do it" unless there is a really good reason not
to. All I need is the email address of one person willing to act as
administrator, (multiple admins OK).

Mike