[Mailman] Shipping Service from China

Wells jgvshaa at ach.com.tw
Sat Jun 22 00:59:11 UTC 2019

Dear Friend :
Nice day ! We provide Shipping service from China with economic price and professional one step service .
Our other main shipping services as below :
1.   Sea Freight ; Air cargo ; Express Delivery
2.   F B A ; Door to Door Service (DDU; DDP)
3.   Railway Freight ; Truck Service
4.   Customs Brokerage (including Tax refund service)
5.   Warehouse Services
6.   Project Logistics
7.   Purchasing Agent
?
Value-Added Service :
1.Check the suppliers credit and Inspection goods service . Pay suppliers for you .
2.We can offer export license and all customs documents (include customs clearance and commodity inspection, fumigation etc) . and useing our company name be the shipper .
3.Pick up goods from different suppliers .Consolidate in one shipment in our warehouse  to save shipping cost .
We are providing professional and reliable logistics service . Pls kindly contact us for best shipping price .
Best rgs
Wells
Global Link Logistics LTD