[Mailman] Get Results, Then Pay!

Andrea Jones andrea at search-ontop.com
Fri Nov 1 01:15:44 UTC 2019

Greetings,

We are a dedicated team of passionate Rank Builders and we love to skyrocket
brands like yours online!

We believe in organic growth, so you only pay for the site-ranking results
we deliver to you, we have delivered our Pay-for-Performance Site ranking
services to numerous clients over 15-years. Sshhh.they still rank on top!

Why risk your money when you can get;

.         No contractual Billing

.         Proven Results (Before you pay!)

.         24x7 Prompt support

.         Minimum one time set up fee

Believe first, invest after the results! Simply reply to this email with
your contact details and our expert will call you back.

Thanks & Regards,

Andrea Jones
Marketing Manager
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

Disclaimer:  We are using this domain for marketing. If you are interested
and want to know about us, just reply to this email, if we have offended you
by sending this to you by mistake, we apologize. Please reply "NO" or
"UNSUBSCRIBE".