[Mailman] Offensive edit

Ståhl, Erik H erik.stahl at helsinki.fi
Mon Oct 21 11:07:18 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have no idea whether this is the right address for this, but kindly forward the feedback to the right place if I'm mistaken.

I visited Jyväskylä in Finland last weekend and used as always Openstreetmap to find my way around town. In the intersection of Väinönkatu-Vapaudenkatu the map said there was a bar, opposite Bar Moe's.

The problem is there is no bar at that corner, and the map's name for this bar translates to "[N-word] of the year".

So you might want to remove that entry and have a look at the user who wrote it.

Best regards,

Erik