[Mapcss] Proposed attribute: font-variant

Komяpa me at komzpa.net
Wed Jul 7 09:42:48 BST 2010

2010/7/7 Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at sspaeth.de>:
> I just added this to the talk section of mapcss 0.2:
> I would like to propose the font-variant attribute:
>
>   font-variant: normal|small-caps
>
> What is the "procedure" for adding that to the specs. I don't want to
> step on anyones toes here.

Let me quote a bit of IRC:
[11:37:05] <RichardF> Komzpa: pong. I think for now, for editing the
draft, "do whatever you want". When it comes to finalising the draft
we can argue it out on the mailing list
[11:38:08] <Komzpa> RichardF: I think "add whatever you want, if
change something - ping maillist afterwards."
[11:38:38] <RichardF> yes, that's good

--
Komяpa aka Darafei Praliaskouski
http://osm.komzpa.net xmpp:me at komzpa.net mailto:me at komzpa.net