[Mapcss] Collisions

Komяpa me at komzpa.net
Fri Aug 12 09:52:47 BST 2011

>> I'd suggest renaming to collision-index and collision-index-sort. This
>> is analogous with z-index and therefore more CSS-like.

Discussable. If no other opinions will come I'll move to these names.

>> Also, we should probably have 'ascending' and 'descending' rather than
>> 'asc' and 'desc' (CSS doesn't generally use abbreviations).

Probably fine.

> Good idea.
> Keep things simple and do away with the sort-order thingie. If you want
> inverse sort order do a *-1 :-). z-index doesn't have a sort order
> either.

z-index is something defined by user. Proposed attribute sorts data by
it's own content. If you want to show first most populated places, you
will sort by "population" descending, if you want to show first
highest admin levels, you want t sort by "admin_level" ascending.

Please keep in mind we've got lots of renderers that will probably
never support eval() :(

--
Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski
OSM BY Team