[Mapcss] Kothic JS - a full-featured JavaScript map rendering engine using HTML5 Canvas

Komяpa me at komzpa.net
Thu Jun 30 11:12:07 BST 2011

> Would it be possible to include elevation data (SRTM or eq.) in the tiles,
> in order to allow the generation of contour lines and even hillshading
> during rendering ?

SRTM data is raster in the source. I think that current tiles
implementation won't handle that well, it needs different approach.
Though, it's not impossible and might be interesting.

Feel free to add your ideas to our tracker:
https://github.com/kothic/kothic-js/issues

--
Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski
OSM BY Team