[Mapcss] OSM-Mapnik -> MapCSS (first "release")

Paul Hartmann phaaurlt at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:49:52 BST 2011

Hi,

I've published the results of the Mapnik -> MapCSS conversion [1]. You
can use the URL [2] for JOSM. Toggling the rendered data layer and OSM
background is a nice benchmark (righ click the map > "snap to tile size"
to get a sharp image).

Please report bugs on the github site, I guess there are plenty...

The file is currently optimized for JOSM (had to start somewhere) but
there are already a few command line options to fine tune the output
style. Let me know if you need more! (patches welcome)

[1]
<https://github.com/bastik/mapcss-tools/blob/osm/mapnik2mapcss/osm-results/mapnik.mapcss>

[2]
<http://github.com/bastik/mapcss-tools/raw/osm/mapnik2mapcss/osm-results/mapnik.zip>