[Mapcss] ::subpart syntax

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:32:04 BST 2012

OpenStreetPad's grammar for this specifies:

Selector        ::= <Subselector>+ <LayerIdentifier>?;
LayerIdentifier ::= '::' 'Identifier';
Subselector     ::= <Object> 'Whitespace' | <Object> <Zoom> <Test>* | <Object> <Test>* | <Object> 'Whitespace' <Class>;"

i.e. layer identifiers come at the end of selectors, not at the end of sub selectors, so indeed, your latter example would not parse.

Bob
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }