[Mapcss] MapCSS 0.2 finalization and cleanup

Komяpa me at komzpa.net
Sat Apr 28 18:52:53 BST 2012

Hi!

For something to start with, I made a checklist based on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCSS/0.2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqNs4tRpFzJGdG5nUDFZdUFkTl8xaGRwU0Z4dnlWTFE&output=html

"*" means feature supported, "-" means it won't be supported for some
reason (platform, performance, design, personal).
Empty one means noone checked / no reasons not to support, but not
supported currently.

Ping me privately for edit link. Feel free to add rows and add more
details about different renderers/engines.