[Mapcss] Little syntax easement

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:50:54 GMT 2012

I'd like to lend my support to this, and more so, propose changing the behaviour of the "text" property to display the value of the property, rather than the value of the tag specified in the property.  The reason being that the current behaviour makes it very difficult to specify things like "toilets should all be labeled 'WC'".

With this version of how it should be interpretted:

way[highway] { text: tag('name'); }
area[amenity=toilet] { text: "WC"; }

Note – OpenStreetPad already supports color: rgb(0,0,0).

Bob
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }