[Mapcss] questions

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:03:42 BST 2012

At the moment the 0.2 specification is a bit blurry, we're currently in a drive to figure out exactly what everyone supports and from that define a final spec.  You can see what the status of each renderer is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqNs4tRpFzJGdG5nUDFZdUFkTl8xaGRwU0Z4dnlWTFE#gid=0

As you can see, the syntax you're talking about is not very well supported by other renderers, and rather ill defined.
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }