[Mapcss] [josm-dev] How do I use an eval statement to set multiple selectors properties and values ?

william skora skorasaurus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:44:57 UTC 2013

For posterity and in case anyone else has a problem, this was a bug of JOSM
specifically - https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/8934 and has been fixed
as of version 6122, thank you to AlfonZ who wrote the patch.

You can see a simple implementation of it here at:
https://github.com/hotosm/HDM-JOSM-style/commit/624613f4579a65a95e92cfc922d843a001c25316

Regards,
Will