[Mapcss] Development of MapCSS?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 12:06:01 UTC 2013

* text-offset is also supported as text-offset-y in JOSM; furthermore

> there is a property text-offset-x, but I don't really can think of a
> use-case for this.

I'm using this: Our bus stops have ref, route_ref, zone and name. I'm using
text-offset-x and y to displace them diagonally around a node in the public
transport style.

* The MapCSS specifications seems to lack the property "offset" from
> JOSM, which moves the line left or right. This is a very important
> property!

I agree. I might be able to create spiderlike PT diagrams with those one
day.

Jo