[Mapcss] Information from all relations which include one identical way

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:16:30 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'm facing a similar mapcss-challenge like "Rule for a identifying road who
is member of more than one route=road relation": I want to render the
information given by destination_sign relations. Now a single way can be
member of more than one of those relations. I need to process every of
those relations and then render the to-way with information from every
relation.

Currently I use (in JOSM) this selector: relation[type="destination_sign"]
>[role="to"] way|z17-
This will render the information given by one more-or-less random relation.

Any idea how I could render all - or a given number - of relations?

Best regards,
Martin