[Mapcss] Information from all relations which include one identical way

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 20 04:41:25 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:13:23PM +0200, Jo wrote:
> For a long time I also.have this same problem. Could it be solved using
> lists?
I fear not, JOSM misses functions to extend lists. In fact I recently
compiled this list of functions (to create a renderer comprehensive
standard):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCSS/0.2/Proposal_lists

I found that list support in JOSM is quite limited. I hope it gets
extended, there are so many possibilities ...

greetings,
	Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich