[Mapcss] Example for "set"

Aun Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Fri May 12 14:29:20 UTC 2017

Bjørn

I have used { set .minor_road } a lot in a paint style I use in JOSM, and I have plans for the same in Mapnik via pgmapcss, but until now have not have had opportunity to actually test it with pgmacss

Quick example:
way[highway=trunk] {
    color:  red;
    set .trunk_road;
}
way.trunk_road {
    width:   10;
}

I hope pgmapcss accepts { set tag=value; } as I can see its uses in a rendering, (setting default values where values are missing, etc), but this is for obvious reasons discouraged in an editor such as JOSM.

Aun Johnsen