[Mapcss] Associating overpass result sets with MapCSS, was: Re: Example for "set"

tom.davie at gmail.com tom.davie at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:00:52 UTC 2017

In general, this feature causes problems for implement its.  It stops MapCSS being a declarative language, and makes it procedural instead.  That closes off a bunch of avenues for implementing the language in a way that works fast enough for real time applications.

There's a reason that css doesn't have this feature.

Sent from my iPhone