[MapRoulette] 2nd time having to revert a MapRoulette challenge since people think everything is an error...

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:11:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Martijn, really appreciate this.  Just wish people would look at the history of a way in JOSM or on OSM's site before they go ahead and edit it.  I know some countries do things differently than us here in the US, but I would think an un-divided highway being one way would be universal.  Guess some of these people have never seen a 'Center Turn Lane' configuration before unfortunately. :(

-James