[MapRoulette] 2nd time having to revert a MapRoulette challenge since people think everything is an error...

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 02:09:02 UTC 2014

I just had to revert Changeset 25280239 [1] after it falsely twinned a segment of US-19 (Perry Highway) in Butler County, PA (Reverted in Changeset 25697786 [2]).  This segment has a center turn lane in it, and it's divided.  This is the second time I've had to revert a challenge that changed this segment of highway because people think there is really an error without looking at the imagery.  The first time this happened on this same segment of highway, I had to revert Changeset 22050738 [3] (& reverted in Changeset 22262496 [4]).

Is there anyway to find out the exact challenge that keeps throwing up that this is an error and delete it (or permanently mark it as a false positive)?  I don't want to have to keep reverting it all the time.

-James

[1] - http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/25280239
[2] - http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/25697786
[3] - http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/22050738