[MapRoulette] 2nd time having to revert a MapRoulette challenge since people think everything is an error...

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Sep 29 13:39:07 UTC 2014

Looks like this is one of the 'single-to-dual' false positives. I have
been looking for ways to exclude those, but have had no success so
far. Once marked as false positives, they should not appear again,
obviously. But if there are several 'cases' close together, someone
might try and 'repair' the situation more than once. I apologize and
will see if I can eliminate the cases for this particular stretch
manually.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM, James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know Serge, this was a task from the 'Way that needs smoothing'
> challenge per the comment used the 1st time this was 'twinned' falsely in
> Changeset 22050738 [1].
>
> -James
>
> [1] - https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/22050738

Martijn van Exel