[MapRoulette] Challenge: Highway intersecting building: Request for update

Van Exel, Martijn martijnv at telenav.com
Sat Sep 19 22:00:59 UTC 2015

Hi Manfred,

It may be a challenge problem. If the challenge author updates the challenge without checking which problems actually got resolved, they may get 'reactivated'. Can you give me a specific example (link) of a task that you know you solved and reappeared? Let me know if you encounter one. This way we can get to the root of the problem.

Should challenges have a 'contact the author' link or something like that?

--
Martijn van Exel