[MapRoulette] Korean junctions

Van Exel, Martijn martijnv at telenav.com
Thu Feb 23 00:37:28 UTC 2017

I am going to give this a look soon. Remind me of the challenge ID please?

Martijn
http://hdyc.neis-one.org/?mvexel
Have you edited OSM today?

On 2/12/17, 5:26 AM, "Max" <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:

    I've tried many things, but the text of the instructions still exceeds
    the box, so it's not readable. Could you please take a look?

    Also the welcome screen showing the world map is kind of big, so to be
    able to see the challenges in east asia (or hawaii) you need a pretty
    big screen resolution.