[MapRoulette] Need help with challenge bridges in Korea

Van Exel, Martijn martijnv at telenav.com
Wed Jan 4 17:24:25 UTC 2017

Depends on how many there are outside of S-Korea.. You could try an overpass query for a different country (you would need to look up the relation ID using nominatim) and see how many results you get (and then just replicate the challenge for that country in MapRoulette)

I would generally avoid doing ‘global’ challenges when there’s more than a few thousand tasks… Just because it would be discouraging to have a challenge that is both not targeted at a specific local community AND has a lot of tasks. But it’s up to you! If you can get people to map them.

Great challenge!
Martijn

On 1/4/17, 1:37 AM, "Max" <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:

    Oh, it's live now!

    On 2017년 01월 04일 00:52, Luis García Castro wrote:

    > Max, maybe it's a good idea to launch a global challenge about this, not
    > only for South Korea :-)

    Hm.. I don't know -- what do you think Martijn?