[Merkaartor] Locale handling and version cleanup

Dirk Stoecker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Mon Apr 14 14:24:45 BST 2008

Hello,

attached are two diffs for review, which fix 2 problems:

a) Version numbering between release and internal stuff differ.
    Versioning now is completely in project file (also enabling dist
    targets, but untested).
    I used 0.0.11 as in release archives. Would 0.11 be better?

b) Second patch includes translation packaging into the project file.
    In packaging the calling now is:
     lrelease Merkaartor.pro
     qmake PREFIX=/usr Merkaartor.pro
     make
     make install
    I'm not totally happy with this, but found no better way. I would like
    to have the lrelease done automatically, but don't know how.

    The patch is ifdef'ed, so any previous/local method will still work.

If there are no objections, I will commit these patches wednesday.

Ciao