[Merkaartor] Wishes for next release

Dirk Stoecker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Apr 18 22:19:02 BST 2008

Hello,

I have some wishes for next release:

a) Create a Windows menu, where the subwindows can be enabled/disabled.
Why? Click on the close button of Properties. How to get it back now :-)

b) Add support for the SVG graphics in svn.openstreetmap.org, so that most
of the point types get graphics attached.

c) Add User display somewhere, so I see the user who changed a point/way.
    And if possible, add a history together with this :-)

d) Add more types like  e.g. railway, nature and so on.

I did some more i18n fixes. Please report missing texts.

If I have time, I will try to work on a) and c).

Ciao