[Merkaartor] Wishes for next release

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sat Apr 19 12:40:56 BST 2008

> a) Create a Windows menu, where the subwindows can be enabled/disabled.
> Why? Click on the close button of Properties. How to get it back now :-)

This one is done. Will be commited monday.
In the meantime, you can right-click, say on the toolbar, to have the dock
menu. The only problem is when you close all the docks/toolbars ;-)

c) Add User display somewhere, so I see the user who changed a point/way.
>     And if possible, add a history together with this :-)

It's in the pipe, see #675. It's next on my TODO, first as a generic info
dock, then with info downloaded from OSM

You can create tickets for the others, like Collin do.

- Chris -