[Merkaartor] trac.openstreetmap.org

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Mon Apr 21 16:03:45 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 09:52:25AM +0200, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> I find the bugtracker of OSM very hard to use:

Too be honest I also had some startup difficulties with trac, but
now I like it better than bugzilla.

http://trac.openstreetmap.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=merkaator&order=priority

> or any other more complicated search methods.

View tickets; then Custom Query (it is a really small link just below
view tickets);

Then you add filters with the combobox.

> P.S. I added some tickets for problems and wishes I have to keep them
> noted somewhere.

Hopefully you can work it out with the filters!

cu bart