[Merkaartor] Merkaartor.pro & kdevelop

Dirk Stoecker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Apr 22 07:40:50 BST 2008

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Chris Browet wrote:

>>> The Merkaartor.pro from Dirk seems to be too advanced for my Kdevelop...
>>
>>  What's the problem?
>
> It plainly says that it cannot parse it. No further clarifications...

Does attached patch help? It does rearrange the stuff a bit :-)

BTW I had no problems with kdevelop on a short test, but I do not use it
normally, so this does not really mean anything.

>>> BTW: Who used IDE's? Programming plain shell is the way of a guru :-)
>
> Well, my little head is too small for the syntaxes of
> C/C++/Java/COBOL/php/perl/python/REXX/WIX/SQL/QT/.NET with
> gcc/mingw/msvc/eclipse/ant/qmake/gdb/vim/TSO on linux/MVS/windows/winCE
> all at the same time. I'm a copy-paste guru ;-)

Do you feel the power of shell and make tools Chris. Feel it. But beware.
Don't go to the dark side of the power called IDE. Easy to start with and
fast to use, but you will loose control over your work :-)

Ciao says Yoda^H^H^H^HDirk