[Merkaartor] Merkaartor Windows/v0.11 crashes on my computer - is this a known problem?

Peter Lerner peter at lerner.de
Sun Aug 17 15:43:33 BST 2008

hi chris,

my PC is a "aged" XP SP2 (32bit, intel).
Can you be more specific about what info I should provide you?

The MS crash analysis at least shows the following:
AppName: merkaartor.exe	 AppVer: 0.0.0.0	 ModName: qtgui4.dll
ModVer: 4.4.0.0	 Offset: 0005ddea  (<-- always the same offset!)
(see also attachment 3abf_appcompat.txt)

The area I'm trying to work at is
Uni BT
49.9272
11.5814
49.9308
11.5887
But I think it's not relevant. It also appears at other areas or
with no specific area selected prior to editing.

You can reproduce the crash with the follwoing minimum steps.
1. Create a node.
2. Choose select tool
2. Select node with the rectangle -> Crash!

You can use the rectangle-select-tool and as long as you do not select
any object it's fine.

If you create a road you can do the procedure until the second node is
created.
1. Create first node.
2. Drag mouse.
3. click for creating the second node -> Crash!

Peter