[Merkaartor] geotagged images

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Tue Aug 19 09:12:06 BST 2008

I've been thinking further about this.

All I really need is a function taking as input a GDAL supported file name
and as output a QPixmap and the lat/lon of its 4 corners.

The rest is trivial GUI stuff that I can do in 1/2 days.

If someone can provide me with this function, please inform me.

I insist on GDAL because if we want to invest time on supporting geotagged
files, GDAL supports basically all of them at once.

- Chris -