[Merkaartor] geotagged images

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Tue Aug 19 10:32:55 BST 2008

Ah OK, sorry for the semantic mistake. I'm interested in things like GeoTiff
which would allow to display some aerial photos or maps in the background.

Showing a photo of where the mapper has been is definitely something totally
different and probably easier to implement. Just the GUI for it could be
tricky.

- Chris -