[Merkaartor] Problems with svn version and Ubuntu

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Wed Aug 20 20:56:42 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 08:22:16PM +0100, René Martín Rodríguez wrote:
> With development version I had trouble to compile, first there is a file in
> Utils/SvgCache.cc with wrong name, you have to move it to Utils/SvgCache.cpp

Thanks for the report I fixed this now.

> After that, a new compile error, you have to add in Map/MapLayer.h a line like
> this around line 105, after MapLayer class declaration.
> Q_DECLARE_OPERATORS_FOR_FLAGS ( MapLayer::LayerGroups )

Mmm. I don't seem to need this for Visual Studio. Care to make a patch
for this and send it to the list?

> Then merkaator compiles. YeaH! but I have the same behaviour than with the
> branch. I can't see any map.
>
> I was searching for bugs in trac[1], but I can't find anything related to my
> problem.

What do you mean by not seeing the map : are you not seeing background
images like from Yahoo etc? Or do you mean the map from osm itself? If
so, what area did you download?

cu bart