[Merkaartor] geotagged images

Hanno Böck hanno at hboeck.de
Wed Aug 27 15:07:55 BST 2008

Am Mittwoch 27 August 2008 schrieb Timo Schlüßler:
> I think it's no big thing to use images tagged with
> gps2photo/gpsPhoto.pl. When you send me one I will extend the geotagged
> feature for using coordinates from images directly.

You could take this:
http://wiki.murrhardt.net/Bild:Bahnhof-murrhardt.jpg

> What is your experience with the way the images are displayed? Is it
> okay to draw them over the node? Or would it be better to show the
> images in a special dock?

I prefer the way AgPifoJ does it (in a separate dock, with zoom function).
What I'm missing there is that it doesn't show the filename and it's not
possible to open the image fullsize in a popup window.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno at hboeck.de