[Merkaartor] Adding members to relations (redux)

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Fri Dec 12 12:22:30 GMT 2008

Greetings -

Unable to find documentation for this.

I haven't been able to figure out how to add items to a relation I
created. I created the relation with just two ways selected. The
"Members" data cell has no new row for adding. I'm using 0.13 from
svn.

Nothing has been uploaded yet. However, it will be too complex to select
every object in the relation at once, if you are going to suggest I
recreate it that way.

I did just find a thread from two months ago [1] where the same
question was asked. (Unfortunately I can't revive that thread because it
will have been purged from my inbox.) The question didn't seem to be
answered – or rather, a different question was answered.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
---
1.