[Merkaartor] Adding members to relations (redux)

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Sat Dec 13 12:26:42 GMT 2008

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:59:21 +0100
"Chris Browet" <cbro at semperpax.com> wrote:

> Thanks for updating the wiki. I'm really awful regarding
> documentation.

'twasn't me. It was the wiki user "Colin Marquardt". Weird, I just found
that wiki article after sending my message when I went to compile the
latest. I've seen it before but it's quite buried. That's a problem
because this is some of the most useful documentation there is.

Not sure the relations instructions work in 0.12 either, since they
don't in 0.13. Could someone using this version check it and amend
if necessary?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merkaartor_doc_0.12

Cheers