[Merkaartor] Crash on merging streets

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Sun Dec 14 15:12:47 GMT 2008

Hi,

I just found a reproducable error when merging streets of different
highway type. I currently add data which has been previously mapped by
Yahoo images, so most of the streets aren't classified or connected
correctly. When merging a street which consists of two different roads
in the OSM data at the moment, the merging creates a street like
    highway=residential;living_street
which is perfectly fine.

When I try to change the highway type to the correct classification
Merkaartor crashes reproducable.

Problem encountered with rev. 12302 under Ubuntu.

cheers,
Norbert