[Merkaartor] Crash on merging streets

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Sun Dec 14 15:59:48 GMT 2008

On 12/14/2008 04:47 PM, Chris Browet wrote:
> I cannot reproduce instantly.
>
> Could you provide me with the name/id of the roads you're trying to join,
> please.

Hi,

this[0] is the area where I was working. When you compare the map in
Mapnik and (hopefully in a few minutes) in tiles at home you should see the
streets I've merged (the north-to-south living streets, Gartenstraße and
Ahornstraße). This happend with both ways on my machine.

I've worked around that for now by simply giving all the streets the
same type before merging, so I did not have to change the type
afterwards. As stated before, the crash did not occur directly on
merging, but when I afterwards tried to change the street classification
of the merged street.

Hope that helps to reproduce the crash, if not, let me know.

Norbert

[0] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=47.73523&lon=13.05537&zoom=17