[Merkaartor] Undo: Deleting names

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Mon Dec 29 10:13:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

I just unwittingly deleted the name of a road and tried to rever this.
It seems that deleting the name are actually two actions, which are
reverted separately. At first I deleted the name in the Name field which
removed the value of the name=* key. The second step is that the, now
empty, name=* key is deleted (automatically?).

Revert treats these steps as two different steps, so using Undo once
creates an empty name=* key and using it twice adds the name back into
that property.

It's a minor issue but I would consider the deletion of a name one
single step, which should be reverted as such.

thanks,
Norbert