[Merkaartor] Invisible nodes

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon Dec 29 14:54:33 GMT 2008

Hi,

certain nodes in Merkaartor remain invisible, i.e. they have no icon to
see when they're not selected. This is the case for nodes that have no
special meaning (like my erroneous GPS points) or are unknown to
Merkaartor, like the elementary school (amenity=school, name=Grundschule
Brand) in our neighbour village. Those nodes only become visible and
thus easily selectable when a region is selected with the mouse.

Is there a way to give all unknown nodes some default appearance, like
the blue "i" icon for less important things like turning circles or a
kindergarten?