[Merkaartor] Problems with the mailing list

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon Dec 29 22:10:58 GMT 2008

On 29.12.2008 22:21 CE(S)T, Shaun McDonald wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2008, at 22:09, Yves Goergen wrote:
>> How can I configure my account so that I receive all messages that walk
>> through this mailing list?
>
> You can change the configuration by logging into the mailman interface at
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/ there is a specific option for this.

Thank you, there it is. I just haven't searched deep enough in that
interface last time to find the relevant options.

>> Or is there a web forum somewhere for Merkaartor discussions?
>
> Maybe on the openstreetmap forum?

Well, I thought of a more Merkaartor-centered community. I'm sure not
the biggest fan of the mailing list technology in the world. In fact I
have developed a web forum software that is used in other projects. So I
was just asking if there already is such a facility. (No offence meant,
just to be sure...)